Preparation time: 15 min. Difficulty level (1-4): 2 Ingredients:
- 200 g of shrimp
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- a few leaves of butter lettuce
- ½ avocado
- ½ chilli peppers
- 2-3 tablespoons of fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons of BeKeto ™ MCT Oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut amino acids (optional)
- Salt and pepper
1. Cut the chilli peppers into thin strips and finely chop the coriander.
2. Preheat a frying pan and put the butter in it. Then add the prawns and cook for about 4-5 minutes. At the last minute (approx. 1 minute before the end), add the previously cut chillies and coriander.
3. Meanwhile, cut the avocados into smaller pieces.
4. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, BeKeto ™ MCT Oil, and coconut amino acids.
5. On a plate, place the butter lettuce leaves. Add the shrimp, avocado and sauce over the lettuce leaves.. ORIENTAL, EXOTIC AND KETOGENIC.
Macro per serving: Calories: 715 kcal Fat: 61.3 g Carbohydrates: 10.7 g Net carbohydrates: 4 g Protein: 43.9 g
BeKeto™ MCT Oil C8 + C10 is simply a dynamic blend of the most ketone-producing medium chain triglycerides (MCTs). Instantaneously after consumption, MCTs bypass the digestive system and go directly to the liver and go through a ketone transformation without being stored as unwanted fat.
MCT Oil C8 is a fundamental component of any ketogenic and low-carb diet. It's full of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), which are a type of fatty acids broken down by your liver and directly transformed into ketones for energy.