Lemon Salmon with Creamy Spinach
Total time: 35 minutes
Level of difficulty (1-4): 2
Yields: 2 servings
- 400g (14 oz) salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 slices of lemon
- 2 tbsp BeKeto™ MCT Oil
- 200g (7 oz) fresh spinach
- 100ml (3.4 oz) heavy cream
- 30g (1 oz) parmesan, shredded
- Fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cover salmon with butter on both sides. Then, place rosemary on top of the fillet, and cover with a slice or two of lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place into the oven. Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and add BeKeto™ on top.
- Melt butter in a large pan. Add fresh spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add in heavy cream, salt and pepper. Boil until liquid is reduced and thick.
- Remove from the stove and add in shredded parmesan.
WE’D CALL THIS THE KETO POPEYE DINNER. CHOW DOWN!
Macros per serving:
Calories: 713 kcal
Fat: 60.2 g
Carbs: 5.6 g
Net carbs: 3.4 g
Protein: 47.6 g
used in this recipe
MCT Oil C8 - 500ML
£ 17.90 GBP
MCT Oil C8 is a fundamental component of any ketogenic and low-carb diet. It's full of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), which are a type of fatty acids broken down by your liver and directly transformed into ketones for energy.
MCT Oil C8 + C10 - 500ML
£ 14.90 GBP
BeKeto™ MCT Oil C8 + C10 is simply a dynamic blend of the most ketone-producing medium chain triglycerides (MCTs). Instantaneously after consumption, MCTs bypass the digestive system and go directly to the liver and go through a ketone transformation without being stored as unwanted fat.