Chocolate Chip Cookies
Total time: 25 minutes
Level of difficulty (1-4): 2
Yields: 12 cookies
- 150g (5.3 oz) almond flour
- 1 egg
- 80g (2.8 oz) butter, room temp.
- 50g (1.8 oz) erythritol
- 1 bar of BeKeto™ Classic Dark Chocolate
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Prepare a large baking sheet pan and cover with parchment paper.
- Add erythritol and room-temperature butter to a large bowl. Beat together with a mixer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract. Mix together until uniform in consistency.
- In a separate bowl, mix almond flour, baking soda and salt. Add to the previously made batter and mix together.
- Use a knife to chop BeKeto™ chocolate into small pieces and then gently fold into the dough.
- Divide the dough into twelve even portions, shape into a flattened out ball and place on the baking pan previously lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and wait until cooled down.
THESE WILL TURN YOU INTO A COOKIE MONSTER!
Macros per cookie:
Calories: 116 kcal
Fat: 10.7 g
Carbs: 2.3 g
Net carbs: 1.8 g
Protein: 2.8 g
used in this recipe
Keto Chocolate + MCT Oil - Classic Dark
£ 4.90 GBP
A classic bite of dark chocolate. We want to make sure your ketogenic or low carb lifestyle is as sustainable as possible. Beginnings don’t need to be difficult, especially when you are still craving sweets and chocolate. This is why we created our BeKeto™ Keto Chocolate + MCT Oil with the lowest net carb count in the world!